The Our Health: Canada-Wide 2SLGBTQQIA+ Community Survey is the largest multi-lingual national social health survey dedicated to Two-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, and other sexually and gender diverse (2S/LGBTQQIA+) people. It is made possible through the work of a large team of researchers and community partners, and the support of Community-Based Research Centre (CBRC), Egale, The Enchanté Network, and 2 Spirits in Motion Society. In 2023, we are on the road, recruiting participants in-person across Canada.
Stay connected by following us on social media:
- Facebook: @EnchanteNetwork
- Twitter: @EnchanteNetwork
- Instagram: @EnchanteNetwork
- LinkedIn: @The-Enchanté-Network-Le-Réseau-Enchanté
Example Social Media Messages
Feel free to use the following messages when sharing the Our Health: Canada-Wide 2S/LGBTQQIA+ Community Survey among your networks.
- The Our Health survey wants to hear from 2S/LGBTQQIA+ folks living with chronic health conditions. Take the survey & share your experience! You’ll also receive a small honorarium. For full details, visit https://www.cbrc.net/our_health_2023
- For its 2nd year, CBRC is bringing back the Our Health: Canada-Wide 2SLGBTQQIA+ Community Survey, this time in person! For full details & to see participating Pride festivals, please visit https://www.cbrc.net/our_health_2023
- CBRC is calling on 2S/LGBTQQIA+ folks across Canada living with chronic health conditions to take the Our Health survey in person & help build a better world for our communities. You’ll receive a small honorarium for completing the survey. https://www.cbrc.net/our_health_2023
- 2S/LGBTQQIA+ folks across Canada: CBRC is conducting the Our Health survey in person to shine a light on the health of people in our communities. Your answers can help 2S/LGBTQQIA+ organizations better advocate for new resources & supports! https://www.cbrc.net/our_health_2023
Please make use of the digital shareables below to share and promote the study on your social media platforms.
Sample E-mail/Newsletter Summary
The Our Health: Canada-Wide 2S/LGBTQQIA+ Community Survey
Community-Based Research Centre, Egale Canada, the Enchanté Network, and 2 Spirits in Motion Society are taking the Our Health survey on the road this summer! Our Health is a multilingual national community health survey for Two-Spirit, Indigiqueer, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, and other sexually and gender diverse people in Canada. We will be visiting community events (including Pride festivals) this summer and we want to hear from you! We especially want to hear from you if you are living with chronic health conditions, to learn about your lived experiences and how you are navigating the healthcare system. You will receive a $10 cash honorarium for completing the survey.
Find out when we’ll be in a city near you by going to our website: https://www.cbrc.net/our_health_2023.