Community-Based Research Centre (CBRC) promotes the health of gay men through research and intervention development. We are inclusive of bisexual and queer men (cis and trans) and Two Spirit people.
CBRC's core pillars - community-led research, knowledge exchange, network building, and leadership development - position the organization as a thought leader, transforming ideas into actions that make a difference in our communities.
CBRC was incorporated in 1999 and is a non-profit charitable organization. Our main office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also have satellite offices located in Edmonton, Toronto, and Halifax.
Please check out our Projects + Initiatives to learn more about CBRC's work to strengthen the health of gay, bisexual, trans, Two-Spirit, and queer in Canada:
- Community-based research: Sex Now, Investigaytors
- Knowledge exchange: Summit
- Network building: Advance, The Network
- Leadership development: Pivot, Totally Outright
- Campaigns and Initiatives: Sex Ed is Our Right, Resist Stigma
To see CBRC's Annual Reports and Audited Financial Statements, click here.