Community-Based Research Centre (CBRC) promotes the health of gay, bi, trans, Two-Spirit, and queer men (GBT2Q) through research and intervention development.
CBRC's core pillars - community-led research, knowledge exchange, network building, and leadership development - position the organization as a thought leader, transforming ideas into actions that make a difference in our communities.
CBRC was incorporated in 1999 and is a non-profit charitable organization. Our main office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, and we also have satellite offices located in Edmonton, Toronto, and Halifax.
Please check out our Projects + Initiatives to learn more about CBRC's work to strengthen the health of gay, bisexual, trans, Two-Spirit, and queer men in Canada:
- Community-based research: Sex Now, Investigaytors
- Knowledge exchange: Summit
- Network building: Advance, The Network
- Leadership development: Pivot, Totally Outright
- Campaigns and Initiatives: Sex Ed is Our Right, Resist Stigma
To see CBRC's Annual Reports and Audited Financial Statements, click here.