* This presentation was originally recorded in English, with certain parts in French. Closed captioning is available in both English and French.
- Substance use in syndemic conditions: Substance use stigma and the mental health of sexual minority men - Mark Gaspar (University of Toronto)
- “It’s kind of hard to explain”: How the bodily and sensory experiences of using drugs with sex feature within the information worlds of young sex and gender minority men - Caroline Mniszak & Natasha Parent (BC Centre on Substance Use)
- Chemsex during the COVID-19 crisis: An exploratory qualitative study - Maxim Gaudette (Université de Montréal)
- The GMSH 2020 PnP Survey - We Party, We Play, It's Time We Our Say - Jordan Bond-Gorr (Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance)