* This presentation was originally recorded in English. Closed captioning is available in both English and French.
Joy, affirmation, pride! At Summit 2021, we heard about initiatives which seek to radically improve the lives and heath care experiences of trans and gender diverse folks.
SHORT ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Gender Euphoria: What Is It, and How Do I Get More of It?
- Physical Activity Beyond the Gender Binary: Investigating How to Create Accessible Trauma- and Violence-Informed Physical Activity Programs for Transgender Individuals
- Promoting Affirming Trans Health Care in Alberta
- Empowering Transmasc+ Folks to Access Combination HIV Prevention Interventions
Kai Jacobsen (University of Victoria), Asha-Maria Bost (Université Carleton), Spencer Belanger (CBRC), Ren Braul (CBRC), Alec Moorji (CBRC), Mike Smith (AIDS Committee of Toronto)