Following the launch of the Our Health 2023 survey summer road tour last week, we’re excited to share the following media mentions:
- Anu Radha Verma, CBRC Research Manager of Our Health spoke with CBC Manitoba’s Faith Fundal on the importance of asking 2S/LGBTQQIA+ people and communities about their experiences with chronic health — listen here.
- Ben Klassen, CBRC Research Manager, joined CBC’s The Early Edition with Stephen Quinn to talk about the Our Health survey and our plans to visit Pride festivals and community events across Canada this summer — listen here.
- Health survey at Pride events aims to broaden knowledge on chronic conditions — read here.
- 2S/LGBTQQIA+ health study comes to Winnipeg — read here.
- Vancouver Pride aims to “Reconnect” with its 2023 season — read here.