Registration for the Summit 2019 is now open. To complete your registration please click HERE.
Summit 2019 – Registration and Hotel Subsidies
CBRC is pleased to offer subsidies for registration fees and accommodation at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel (1180 West Hastings Street) for Summit delegates with financial need. If you would like to apply for a registration and/or accommodation subsidy, please complete the Summit 2019 Subsidy Request Form before August 22, 2019. All applicants will be notified by August 29, 2019.
Summit 2019 Accessibility Statement
Community-Based Research Centre is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible Summit that enables participation for everyone. This includes ensuring:
- the conference proceedings and ancillary/social events are fully accessible for people with physical disabilities (e.g. wheelchair access, reserved front row seating)
- ASL interpretation will be provided for all plenary sessions and for designated concurrent sessions.
- all presentation slides during plenary sessions will be available in English and French, and simultaneous translation will be provided during presentations delivered in French.
- all videos screened during plenary sessions include captioning
In order to ensure that the Summit is as accessible as possible, please indicate any accessibility needs when completing your registration. If you have questions regarding the accessibility of Summit 2019, please contact [email protected].
Other Summit 2019 Registration Information
- Registration is available on a first come, first serve basis
- If you are registering a group, and your organization is not able to make electronic payments, or you would prefer to be invoiced for your group, please contact [email protected].
- If you have any other questions regarding registration, or are a member of the press, please contact [email protected].
- If you are unable to attend the Summit after completing your registration, you may transfer your registration to someone else, or you may request a refund (minus 10% for non-refundable processing fees) by submitting your request to [email protected] before October 24.
Summit 2019 Ancillary and Social Events - Save the Date!
- Spill the Tea: A Fun Harm Reduction Event on Safer Partying | Wednesday October 30, Starts at 9:30pm - Hosted by YouthCO, MAX Ottawa, and ViiV Healthcare
- Can’t Pass It On: A Community Dialogue & Reception on U=U | Saturday November 2, 1-4pm - Hosted by CATIE and CBRC
For all information about Summit 2019: Queering Healthcare Access & Accessibility, click here.