In an effort to make Summit 2019 even more accessible to our communities and stakeholders, we will be livestreaming our plenary sessions and designated concurrent sessions for the first time ever!
Please scroll down to see the list of available sessions.
- Plenary: Sex Now Update
- Integrated Panel: Improving mental health & substance use access for lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender & Two-Spirit people: Insights from research & new interventions
- Digital Approaches to HIV Prevention
- Plenary: Organizational, Intersectional, & Systemic Barriers to Healthcare Access among GBTQ2+ Findings and Levers for Actions
- Short Oral Presentations: Nothing About Us Without Us: Community-Led Research to Address Community Health Priorities
- Short Oral Presentations: You, Me and PnP: Harm Reduction Approaches to Sexualized Substance use
For the full program of Summit 2019 click HERE.