* This presentation was originally recorded in English. Closed captioning is available in both English and French.
From updates on the Health Canada poppers crackdown to the building of community-based knowledge around cannabis and mental health among LGBTQ2S+ youth, these Summit 2021 presentations examine the roles of drugs and substances in our lives.
SHORT ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Building Community-Based Knowledge Around Cannabis and Mental Health Among LGBTQ2S+ Youth
- Sex, Power and Subjectivity: The “Good Reasons” Behind Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid use Amongst 2SGBQ+ Men in Manitoba
- Moving Past the Poppers Headache: Updates on the Health Canada 2013 Poppers Crackdown
- The Practices and Perils of Sex, Drugs, and Online Technologies: Exploring the Experiences of Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men
Tara Chanady (University of Montreal), Jared Star, Len Tooley (CBRC), Cameron Schwartz (BC Centre on Substance Use), Jody Jollimore (CBRC), Christopher Dietzel, Matthew Numer, Phillip Joy (Dalhousie University)