* This presentation was originally recorded in English. Closed captioning is available in both English and French.
Two years of COVID-19 have created significant strain on our communities. At Summit 2021, researchers presented their findings on subjects related to our mental and physical health, including conversion therapy/SOGEICE, domestic abuse, and more.
SHORT ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Intersections: Built by and for QTBIPOC
- MindMapBC: Reflections from a Year of Growing and Refining an Online Database of 2S/LGBTQ+ Affirming Mental Health Supports
- Exploring the Impact of COVID-19 on the Mental Health of Sex and Gender Diverse Communities in Canada: A Community-Based Participatory Approach
- Radical Care and Decolonial Futures: Conversations on Identity, Health and Spirituality with Indigenous Queer, Trans, and Two-Spirit Youth
Alvaro Luna (Health Initiative for Men), Kiarmin Lari (Health Initiative for Men), Mahado Mohamed Hassan (Simon Fraser University), Travis Salway (Simon Fraser University), Nicole Pal (University of Victoria), Katelyn Ward (University of Toronto)